The Shoei Neotec 2 helmet builds on an already excellent modular touring helmet. Exhaust outlets work in tandem with upper air intake vents to boost air quality. Wind tunnel research tailored the aerodynamics of the Neotec 2 to perform in a number of riding positions. The incorporated shell spoiler has been repositioned to minimize lift and drag when driving, and the Aero Deflector along the chin bar provides stabilization. A micro ratchet chin strap makes mounting and extracting the helmet a breeze. Noise Isolator cheek pads strengthen the seal around the helmet’s neck opThe Shoei Neotec 2 helmet builds on an already excellent modular touring helmet. Exhaust outlets work in tandem with upper air intake vents to boost air quality. Wind tunnel research tailored the aerodynamics of the Neotec 2 to perform in a number of riding positions. The incorporated shell spoiler has been repositioned to minimize lift and drag when driving, and the Aero Deflector along the chin bar provides stabilization. A micro ratchet chin strap makes mounting and extracting the helmet a breeze. Noise Isolator cheek pads strengthen the seal around the helmet’s neck opening, keeping turbulent air out. The 360 Pivot Locking System secures the chin bar in the down locked position, and a multi-piece EPS lining made of differing foam densities absorbs impact energy. For a clean and low-profile mount, the Shoei Neotec 2 is designed to integrate with the Sena SRL Communication System. Both of these features work together to create one of the best long-distance touring helmets.
‘Designs that increase aerodynamic efficiency’
• Aerodynamic properties are improved by rigorous wind tunnel research with the use of a dual-EPS lining, which has greater effect and ventilation.
• There are four common shell sizes and five different liner selections that are provided for anyone with a variety of head sizes to provide an adequate match for all.
• Neotec 2’s next-generation helmet shell-shaping technology integrates the aerodynamic shell of the right spoiler and control s airflow across the face shield, in addition, to mitigate noise, helping to create a greater movement of air to keep it from causing pressure turbulence.
‘Face Shield and Flip-Up Face Cover’
• With a portion of premium grade stainless steel bits, the 360-degree pivot lock guarantees durable and lasting security.
• More elongated single-button release for the chin bar and shield makes for a greater degree of usage for hand and wrist gloves.
• the expanded area inside the chin bar was accomplished by shaping the interior such that it will be conducive to light and nimble play
• When you open the Facepiece, the face shield will still be down.
‘Sun & UV Protect’
• In one fast motion, the built-in QSV-1 inner sun shield provides riders with immediate relief from sun glare.
• Non-prescription eyeglasses that meet the ‘ANSI Z80.3-2010’ norm.
• The 3D injection-molded inner sun shield is triggered by a wide and easy-to-reach slide turn.
• UV rays are blocked by a distortion-free shield that absorbs 99 percent of them.
• The outer shell’s forehead is significantly elevated to match the internal sunscreen. This preserves the dignity of the inner EPS liner of the helmet.
‘Renovated Ventilation System’
• Shoei’s wind tunnels aided in deciding the perfect combination between ventilation and quiet.
• Airflow is optimized when riding thanks to a large lower vent shutter that is easy to use with riding gloves.
• For enhanced hot-air expulsion, modern exhaust outlets flank flexible upper air intake.
‘Micro Ratchet Chin Strap’
• The interlocking structure is made entirely of stainless steel.
• Closure and release are both quick and simple.
• It’s easy to adapt to and comfortable.
‘Reduction of Noise’
• All-new ruckus Wind is deflected and excess noise is reduced by using Isolator cheek pads.
• The Vortex Generator lip on the chin bar and the new airtight window bead minimize noise and control ventilation across the helmet.
• Noise reduction and aerodynamics are all improved by the improved shell shape.
• A chin curtain is included.
‘3D Interior Liner System’
• For cleaning or repair, the whole interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) may be quickly discarded.
• The inner liner’s components are all ergonomically built to include the latest in safety, fit, and comfort.
• The 3D helmet lining content is comfortable and easily dissipates moisture.
• The eyeglass-friendly interior is designed to accommodate a wide range of eyeglass sizes while eliminating holes that may create interior noise.
‘CNS-3 Shield and Base Plate System’
• The all-new design is certified for air and water sealing as well as noise control.
• UV rays are protected 99 percent of the time.
• The use of 3D injection molding means that the view is distortion-free in the whole field of vision.
• The CNS-3 base plate structure allows for quick shield adjustments as well as a wind and waterproof seal.
• Water drains and is kept out of the helmet due to modern airtight window beading.
• The Pinlock EVO fog-insert lens is included.
• Noise reduction and aerodynamics were strengthened with a modern shell system.
• A breath guard is also included.
For the latest Price check the below link.