If you dislike heavy weight full face motorcycle helmet then your ultimate choice is half face/half size low profile motorcycle helmet.
Why it’s called low profile? Because, rather than a full face helmet almost half of the material needs to build a low profile motorcycle helmet. For day to day commuting or cruising it’s convenient to use a half face low profile helmet. But if you looking for safety or a speed lover biker than you must have to choose a full face safety certified helmet, no other option than that. Low profile helmets are also ensure safety standards like DOT certification.
Kept in mind issues like standard certifications, material, build quality and brand preference we have featured best 5 low profile motorcycle helmets for daily use. If you are craving for more information like price, current deal and others please click on ‘Check price’ Button.
1. Vega Helmets Unisex-Adult Half Size Motorcycle Helmet
- US DOT & FMVSS 218 certified.
- With Sunshield Visor
- Universal Fit.
- Industry leading since last 5 years.
- Lightest weight.
2. Bell Pit Boss Half Helmet
- 5 Years warranty.
- Neck curtain.
- DOT, FMSS 218 & California Air Resources Board (CARB) certified
- Adjustable fittings
3. Daytona Helmets Motorcycle Half Helmet Skull Cap
- Quick resale lock and
- Adjustable chin strap
- DOT & FMSS 218 standard meets
- Variety of size
- High quality paint
4. AHR Run-C Motorcycle Half Face Helmet
- Classic German style
- Advanced ABS build shell
- EPS Liner with fully vented
- DOT & FMSS 218 certified
- Light weight
5. ILM Half Motorcycle Helmet with Sunshield Quick Release Strap
- Tinted visor for sun protection
- Classic design
- Meet requirements of DOT & FMSS 218
- Easy to carry design
- Approx. 2.03 lbs. weight.