When you go for dirty ride (Motocross) with your off road machine obviously a dirt bike/off-road helmet needed which must have some quality like: light weight, high safetyand comfort, easy to wash and onward. Most of the dirt bike or off-road helmets have no visor rather they prefer goggles. Hence it’s tough to find some good quality dirt bike/off road helmet which have built in visor.
But for your convenience nothing is tough to us, so that we have sorted ‘Best 5 dirt bike helmet with visor’ for you. Let’s a have a look.
1. NENKI(NK-310) Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet.
- Iridium Visor.
- Comfortable and less weight interior.
- 4.79 pounds.
- DOT verified.
- Multiple ventilation system.
2. O'Neal 0817-505 Style Sierra II off-road/dirt bike Helmet.
- 1590 Grams weight.
- Smooth sweat soaking inner.
- Double visor.
- Double D ring for chin strap.
- Fit for all.
3. AHR H-VEN30 off-road/dirt bike Helmet.
- Well impact resistant.
- Aerodynamic design and 5 air vent.
- Perfectly well cushioned for easy fit.
- ABS shell.
- Fast removing buckle and adjustable.
4. Gmax(G5115475) Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet.
- 1.2 pound weight.
- Build quality: thermoplastic poly.
- Swiftly convertible from visor to visor-less configure.
- Goggle useable large eye port.
- DOT Qualified.
5. Woljay(1) Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet.
- Meets DOT standards.
- Sun visor Removable.
- Thermoplastic shell.
- Controlled air flow system.
- ABS Shell.
Wish you will find your desired one among the helmets for motocross fun ride. Ride safe, live long.